POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Vanish/Ghost/Killer bug : Re: Vanish/Ghost/Killer bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vanish/Ghost/Killer bug
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Apr 2002 00:29:33
Message: <3C92D851.CC58115B@gmx.de>
That's right, its in the docs. Though I think "not a useful result"
isn't something I'd expect to run loose on the entire
scene.

 Can't a default <0,1,0>, or better
(because we're dealing with a <0,0,0> vector) a
<0,0,0> be returned instead of some haywire?

Also, I didn't know that the reason for all this was
this vnormalize-issue, I thought it had something to
do with macros, because thats when it popped up
first with my Particle-System, and then with the
Gerbera.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde